The Expected Revenue report was developed based on information of occupancy metrics showed day by day on the property map and including sales made at the POS terminal.
Consult the report through the Finance > Expected Revenue menu.
In the report you get the following indicators:
- Date referring to the day of the selected period
- Occupancy (%) shows the day's occupation in %
- DM ($) (Bed) is the total revenue for the day divided by the total beds sold
- RevPar ($) (Bed) is the total occupancy (%) of the day multiplied by the DM value
- Expected revenue (Bookings) is the total expected revenue for the day
- Expected Revenue (POS) sales of the day made at the POS terminal (includes sales to guests, non-guests, staff)
Note: Final totalization of the DM column ($) is the sum of the days of the DM ($) divided by the number of days in the period searched.
Using the search filters, it is possible to request the results on a consolidated basis or not (grouping by dates), and also grouping by room types, allowing to evaluate the performance of each one, in addition to being able to disregard volunteer reservations.
See some examples from the report and ways to apply your filters
Expected general revenue day by day
Set the desired search period and select the Analytical option
Expected revenue grouping by quarters day by day
Set the desired search period and select the Analytical and Group by room option
Expected revenue grouping by quarters consolidating the period
Set the desired search period and select the Group by room option